Boingo Wireless Complaint
AutoBill - Boingo wirelsss
After supplying my cc number, it was apparent after several attempts that the wireless service was down and therefore I was not able to utilize them as an ISP.
After numerous calls to tech support, I told them that since they were unable to deliver the service I paid for & signed up for, I wanted to cancel my account and receive a refund.
BOINGO DID NOT cancel my account or stop the autobill feature. For many months, I have received a monthly charge on my credit card and boingo refuses to refund these past charges.
1. they can see I talked to their agent on the first day & was UNABLE to connect to the internet.
2. they can see that I was refunded the initial first month charge.
3. they can see I HAVE NEVER TRIED TO USE, NOR HAVE I UTILIZED, their service since that first day WHEN I ASKED TO HAVE THE AGREEMENT/CONTRACT VOIDED.
Apparently boingo doesn't care if a customer requests cancellation of the contract due to non-delivery of services. If the CSR doesn't make a note of your request in the account file, it's as if it never happened.
Very displeased with this company.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Boingo Wireless reviews
- Charged Three Times
- Billing practices
- Credit Card
- Huge undisclosed fees
- Awful awful awful
- Boingo Is Great.
- Billed for Service Never Provided
- Don't use Boingo wireless, it's a scam
- I HATE BOINGO
- Do not use boingo.com
- CREDIT CARD CHARGES
- DO NOT USE
- I HATE BOINGO!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you