Boingo Wireless Support Ticket
Wrongly getting charged monthly
|Created By:||PLMS||Last Reply:||PLMS|
|Created:||3 months ago||Last Updated:||3 months ago|
I have subscribed one off internet service when I was at transit during 31/Oct/2016. I was still getting charged monthly (Nov & Dec) for the past two months -$9.95/Month in my Chase visa credit card. Please stop charging & refund the charged money.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Boingo Wireless reviews and tickets
- Charged Three Times
- Billing practices
- Credit Card
- Huge undisclosed fees
- Awful awful awful
- Boingo Is Great.
- Billed for Service Never Provided
- Don't use Boingo wireless, it's a scam
- I HATE BOINGO
- Do not use boingo.com
- CREDIT CARD CHARGES
- DO NOT USE
- I HATE BOINGO!
Similar reviews and tickets
- Wrongly charged for monthly subscription!
- Wrongly Charged
- direct deposit lie
- REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!
- Hidden Fees!
- dispute for wrong tax in bill on 29.11.2014
- complaint about termination fee charge
- Watch for hidden monthly charges from these ripoff crooks
- legal zoom hidden fees very deceptive
- Fraudulent Charges
- Awful Experience Would NOT Recommend
- Stop charging me
- stamps.com isn't easy a la carte postage -- it's a MONTHLY fee for their expensive service
How MeasuredUp Works